Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What's Happening at ECV

Prayer Ministry Training

May 12th
after Sunday Gathering


Want to grow in your ability to pray for others in your family, in homegroup, or at Sunday gatherings? Join us after the Sunday Gathering service for a training time on how to bless, heal, and promote freedom through prayer ministry. All experience levels welcome. Dinner provided. RSVP to Sarah.

Money
Teaching Series

Money can be hard to talk about, but Jesus has some important things to say to us about how to live free of financial anxiety and full of generosity. Check out the second talk in the series about how God Provides, and join us on Sunday as we dig deeper into God's truth about money.

Praying for Peace

New Haven's homicide rate is currently up from last year's.  Early last week, there was a homicide near St. Raphael's hospital downtown and late Sunday evening there was a non-fatal shooting near Goffe St. Park.  We want to see these areas transformed through God's work in our city.  Join us in praying for lasting peace in New Haven.

I Got Bread

Check out the new CD produced by our own ministry intern, Rodney Reynolds. You can download it here."When I say I got bread, I’m thanking God I have something to share. I’m depending on Jesus to shift my focus from what I lack to what I possess. And what I possess is voice. Thank you so much for listening." RJR

No comments: